Whenever a loved one passes away you may be left wondering how to plan for a funeral. The last thing you want to feel is stressed about this. For this reason, here are some tips to help you work with your Chapel Ridge Funeral Home:
1. Call your spiritual leader as they can help.
2. Have people bring pictures to help make a photo collage. This is great for you in the future and will also help serve as a point of reference for the funeral director you choose to work with.
3. Consider asking for donations in lieu of flowers.
4. Make sure to have a guest book available at the wake.
5. Place an obituary in your local newspaper just in case someone may not have heard that your loved one has died.
It’s always great when your loved one takes time to plan their funeral in advance. This will alleviate any stress and confusion. There are workbooks and worksheets available to help you create checklists, organize your affairs, list any special notices that your loved ones should know about and even write your own obituary if you should happen to desire to do so. Regardless of how a funeral is planned, there really is a lot that goes into it.